Click Here to fill out and print the Executive Summary Form and email to CMG.
The Executive Summary is that part of your business plan that is normally first read by any investor and lender.
The Executive Summary should be about two pages and should be brief, and would normally include objectives and mission of the project/company.
The first paragraph should highlight what product/services you offer to match point-by point, the great potential of your company or project.
- Objectives and Mission of your Business:
- Summary of Revenue and Profit Projections(Estimate) for 3 years:
- Value of your customer:
You must show an investor that your product or service adds value to a current market or customer type
- Market Size:
- Current status of the project:
- Total cost of your project or expansion
- How much funds you require
- How much amount you will invest from your (you and your local partners) own resources
- Management Team:
- Amount you need over next six months and how you will use the disbursed funds:
How and when do you plan to get out your investment.